Purpose and Intent
The United Way of San Joaquin County is soliciting requests for eligible Non-Profit Organizations serving clients in the Stockton Community seeking additional technology equipment (laptop computer) to electronically refer clients through the San Joaquin County Connected Community Network (CCN).
The COVID-19 Laptop Request is designed to assist Non-Profit Organizations in the electronic referral process, due to the restrictions directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The laptops are intended to be used remotely or by practicing proper social distancing to help stop the spread of COVID-19, but ensuring individuals in the community are being referred to the right resources through the CCN.
- All laptops must be used for the purposes of electronic referrals through the CCN.
- Upon applying, all applicants must complete a Partner Registration Form (PRF) through Unite Us, the technology company that hosts the CCN platform.
- If applicants are currently active in the CCN, the PRF does not need to be resubmitted.
- Please only apply for a laptop if you can ensure usage of the CCN.
- Non-Profit Organizations serving clients in the Stockton Community.
- Non-Profit Organizations active or will become active (upon approval to receive laptop) in the San Joaquin County Connected Community Network.
December 9, 2020 Application Period Opens
December 31, 2020 Application Deadline (or until laptops are exhausted)